- For memberships to Canada, PLEASE remember that each month, a surcharge will be added each month to the membership, to cover the cost of shipping. Ex; if the shipping cost to your recipients' destination was $38.00 for the first month, you will have to pay that same amount for each consecutive month of the membership. We are registered as an importer and our website calculates and includes all taxes and brokerage fees. The gift recipient will not be charged any fees, duties, GST or taxes.
When your order has been sent you will receive an email confirming that it has been shipped and will include a UPS, USPS, FedEx or GSO tracking number (USA and some Canadian orders only). You can track your order directly on www.UPS.com, www.USPS.com, www.FedEx.com, or www.GSO.com or. Input the appropriate tracking number into their tracking feature to find out where your order is at any given time.
- Should a package be lost or stolen in transit, we can file a claim with the shipping company that was used to deliver the package.* If your tracking information and shipping carrier shows proof that the package was delivered but you did not receive it; you have three days from the "Delivered" date to file a claim with us. Should your claim be approved, we will reship your package to you at no fee. (For approvals, see our Loss Claims.) This cannot be done with orders outside the U.S. If there is information from your local post office to show that the package was delivered and you say that you did not receive the package, you will need to contact the appropriate shipping carrier yourself to initiate a claim for the lost package. Once a package has left our facilities, it is the responsibility of the shipping carrier as they are a separate business from our own.
*We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged packages during transit.
In the event that we oversell or are short an item, these items may be backordered, and we will contact you immediately. We will give you the choice to ship out your order when the order is completely filled; cancel the backordered item, or send you the backordered item when it comes in. If your order includes available items and you would like those items to be sent immediately; please note this in your order. NOTE: If you choose this method, you will have to pay the extra shipping costs for the available items to be sent. (There will be no additional shipping costs afterward for the backordered items.) If you do not want to pay an additional shipping fee to receive the available items, all items in your order will be held until the backordered items are ready to be shipped.
Exchanges and Store credits can only be given for non perishable items within 14 days of the purchase date. There are NO refunds or exchanges on perishable items. (**NOTE: There will not be any refunds given for difference of opinion on taste or flavor. "Disliking" the taste or flavor is an opinion and we can not make refunds based upon personal preferences. If the package is unopened, however, we can do a refund if you send back the unopened item. Please see refunds below.)
The 14 day period begins the date the product has been shipped out. (**NOTE: If there is a special circumstance whereby you cannot get your products returned within the 14 days, please be sure to contact us before mailing them back.) Simply mail the products you would like to return back to us (with a note of reason for return enclosed) at our address listed at the bottom of this page. We'll refund your money via charge or check, depending upon how you paid for your order. Non perishable item returns can be sent for exchange, store credit or refund depending upon your preference. We regret that we are unable to refund your original shipping charges unless the return was a result of our error. You are also responsible for the shipping fee for the returning product.
- For any discrepancy, please report it to us within 48 hours of receipt of product. Otherwise, we will assume that there is no problem with the order. Examples of discrepancy include wrong item, wrong quantity, and/or the package received does not match the order you placed.
- For any return, please send an email to baconfreak.com or call 877-212-2266.
- Please make sure the item is in its original resalable condition. We are not responsible for the condition of item being changed due to the carrier during the transit or by the customer during their possession.
- For all U.S. domestic online or phone orders; item must be returned within 14 calendar days from the date we shipped it out. For oversea orders, return period is 14 calendar days.
- We calculate the calendar days based upon the date we shipped out your package to the date you shipped it back
- Approved refunds and exchanges (depending upon available stock) will process within 1 week upon receipt of the returned package, if not sooner.
- For all exchanges, you must return the item to us before your new item can be shipped out to you. If you do not want to wait that long for the new item, you can purchase the desired item you want to exchange, and we will refund the old item once we have received it.
- For approved refunds, resulting from our error, cost of the item will be refunded.
- For all other approved refunds, only cost of the item will be refunded (You will be charged a 15% restocking fee). Shipping costs (both ways) will not be refunded.
- All approved exchanges will be reshipped for a small fee. Customer will pay for the return shipping and any incurred cost of exchanging (ex. difference of item cost). If you have received an ordered clothing item and would like a different size, you must reship the clothing item back to us before the new desired size can be shipped out to you. You are responsible for both shipping fees. (Cost of return shipping and cost of shipment for the new item.) The new, desired items' shipping cost will be a $5.00 fee per t-shirt and/or apron; and a $10.00 fee per sweatshirt. You can make note in your reshipped order if you would like this charge applied to the credit card you used for the original transaction; or you can call us to use a different one.
- Clothing items that are returned for an exchange in size must be in perfect condition. If you would like a refund or exchange of a clothing item that was damaged during transit you must file a claim with us within 48 hours after arrival, take a picture, and e-mail it to us immediately so we can begin the approval process. Damaged clothing items will not be exchanged or refunded if no file has been claimed and then approved of.
- A return label will only be issued when exchange reason was due to our error.
- If a package is returned due to a missing adult signature; it was unclaimed, customer was not at the address or refused the package, we will not reship. The order may only be refunded for the cost of the item, minus a 15% restocking fee. If you still need the items, we can reship them for a fee.
- We are not responsible for any error during transit caused by the shipping carrier. If the shipping carrier agrees to a refund we will process the refund based on their decision.
- Please note; if you return an item that qualified for free shipping, our actual outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your return refund.
- If you have received an ordered clothing item and would like a different size, you must reship the clothing item back to us before the new desired size can be shipped out to you. You are responsible for both shipping fees. (Cost of shipping to return the item and cost of shipping for the new item. The cost of the shipping fee for the new item [t-shirt] is $5.00. You can send a check with the returned t-shirt or call in to give a credit card number that will be charged the $5.00 shipping fee.)
- If an item is returned as a result of an incorrect address provided by you, we can reship the product to the correct address at an additional cost to you. (Note there is also a $14.00 fee charged by the carrier.) Returned perishable items are not able to be repackaged and shipped; therefore you will be responsible for the cost of the new product and the new shipping charge.
To return a package: Please read and follow the below Return procedure before sending any package back to us.
Coastal Vineyards, Inc
207 W. Los Angeles Ave #346
Moorpark, CA 93021
Things to include:
Package must be returned in its original package or in a plain box. Make sure the merchandise is properly packaged to avoid damage during transit.
- Complete return/exchange reason on the backside of the invoices.
- Copy of the original invoice
- Telephone number
- Last 4 digits of credit card to be refunded/charged
Return the package, and email us a tracking number.
We do offer replacement for any damaged, lost, or defective orders as long as the claim is placed within 48 HOURS of the order being received. All damage claims must be reported to us via email through our Contact Us page or within 48 HOURS by phone. Note: Replacements will only be issued if damaged or defective orders are verified by internal policies that will require you to submit a photo of the damaged product.
- Loss claims must be reported to us via email within 14 days from the order date. We will need to file a claim with the carrier. Most often, our delivery carriers (UPS, USPS, FedEx, GSO) have a signature release waiver on Standard-Ground shipment, and will leave packages at their own discretion (front porch, backdoor, neighbor, other secure location, etc.) Wine is excluded as it requires an adult signature. Expedited shipments may require a signature depending upon the carrier. Delivery tracking information is provided on all packages. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages after delivery, but we will gladly assist you in filing a claim and putting a tracer on the package with the delivery carrier for recovery or refund. Refunds will not be given without adequate and confirmed claims.
- Because of the popularity of our products at times we may need to substitute items in certain gift bundles. We also make changes to our inventory based upon discovery of new and unique items, product availability, and seasonal difference. Therefore, substitutions may be made, but quality will never be compromised.
- BaconFreak.com reserves the right to substitute products.
Cancellation on Orders:
- We take pride in our customer service at Baconfreak.com and this includes not only the quality of our products, but also the speed of our service and shipping. Keeping this in mind, we require that any cancellation be made by 1 pm PST the same day as you place your order.* (If your order has been placed after 1 pm PST, you have until 1 pm PST the next day to cancel.*) Otherwise, you will be subject to a non-refundable handling fee and service charge equal to 15% of the total order.
*Once a tracking number has been generated on your order, you cannot cancel the order without paying the 15% service charge.
- The 1 pm PST cancellation does not apply to orders when same day shipping has been requested, or the order has already been approved and shipped. In the case of a same day shipping request, all orders must be canceled within 3 hours of order confirmation or be subject to the same restrictions outlined above. All cancelled orders placed with a credit card that have already been processed will be subject to a $6.00 cancellation fee.
Bacon of The Month Club (Pre-paid) Cancellations:
- You will be refunded a pro-rated amount for the remaining months of your club minus a 15% processing fee. Since the T-shirt is only free with a club membership, the retail cost of $15.95 will also be subtracted from your total refund. Cancellations must also be made before the 25th of the month due to credit card processing.
Pay As You Go Monthly Bacon Club Cancellations:
- Your credit card will be charged on the 25th of the month so your monthly package can be sent out to you on the first of the month. Therefore, if you wish to cancel your subscription, it must be done so before the 25th of the month. Otherwise you will be charged a cancellation fee.
Once an item has been shipped, it can not be changed or refunded.