Bacon-Wrapped Cracker Appetizer Recipe
A Bacony Appetizer perfect for pre-bbq festivities and parties.Ingredients:
- Club Crackers
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Lay crackers face up (as many as you want) on a cookie sheet.
- Scoop about 1 tsp. of grated Parmesan cheese onto each cracker.
- Cut your package of bacon in half and carefully (so cheese does not fall off), wrap each cracker with a slice of bacon, completely covering the cracker (it should fit snugly around the cracker).
- Place the bacon-wrapped crackers on to a baking sheet that has a rack on it.
- Place in 250 degree oven for about 2 hours.
Make Life Delicious by Sunshine Crawford.
Visit Sunshine's website at www.makelifedelicious.com