Bacon Nachos RecipeIngredients:
- 8 slices Smokey's Hickory Smoked Bacon
- 8 oz Tortilla Chips
- 8 oz cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Green Enchilada Sauce (or red enchilada sauce)
- 1 tbsp cilantro, minced
- 1 large Tomato, diced
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Jalapeno, fresh, sliced
- 4 tbsp Light Sour Cream
- Chop bacon strips into 1/2 inch pieces. cook bacon pieces over medium to medium high heat, depending on your stove, until evenly browned. Drain bacon pieces and set aside.
- Prepare all remaining ingredients and set aside.
- Place tortilla chips on an oven safe dish. Top with cheddar cheese and drizzle with green chili enchilada sauce.
- Place nachos under a broiler for about 1 minute or until cheese has melted.
- Immediately top nachos with remaining ingredients and serve.
- If an oven safe dish is not available, line a baking sheet with Reynold's Wrap Release Foil.
- Broil nachos on foil lined pan then transfer carefully to a serving dish.
- Nachos can be made and served family style on a large platter or as individual servings.
Author: Brenda Beaman